Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grillmonster
    • Jun 2006

how to make mpeg?

What softwares do you people use to edit videos from camcorders and to make videos out of photos from cameras?
  • SMEG
    • Mar 2006

Originally Posted by grillmonster
    What softwares do you people use to edit videos from camcorders and to make videos out of photos from cameras?
    I use ulead video studio 10 plus and have found it to be excellent video editing software there is also some software called pinnacle but i would advise if you chosse pinnacle to use version 9 and not ten i bought version ten and it was full of bugs and a total waste of cash 9 was reliable

Comment

• loopyloops
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Nov 2005

Originally Posted by grillmonster
      Not sure about pt.2 there, but why don't you try Windows Movie Maker 2 - and see what its limitations for you are and go from there. I, myself, had every intention of editing video (of the kids and all) but seem to just collect hours upon hours of raw footage

Comment

• SMEG
        • Mar 2006

you can use ulead to do a photo slide show as well as video editing but for my photos i use memories on tv its a very simple program to use and ads interest to your photos it gives you transitions and pan and zoom options and you can add music to your projects

Comment

Working...