X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AlienX69
    Interstellar Traveler
    • Feb 2005

NeuNeo HVD2085 1080p Upconverting DVD Player

Does anyone have any experince on using this player with DVD Backups ?

NeuNeo HVD2085 1080p Upconverting DVD Player

Or can anyone recommend a GOOD Upconverting DVD Player ?

AX
  • copyless
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Apr 2006

I can't vouch for the quality of the player but, I read your link and I read where it said that, as far as he knows it is the only DVD player to output 1080p. It may be a typo in the literature that I have but the Panasonic DVDS52S also states that it will output 1080p,supports DVD-RAM, and has HDMI, S-video and component outputs. It also sells for a measly $100.00. It also has an audio sync delay function that is useful if you have DLP (some have reported problems with DLP and the sound output of DVDs) or other audio sync issues.
    Last edited by copyless; 20 Jul 2006, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• AlienX69
      Interstellar Traveler
      • Feb 2005

You did say exactly that you own the DVDS52S, ... "It may be a typo in the literature that I have" ....... if you do own, assume you do, what DVD type to you make backups to ... +R or -R ..... does all your backups play flawlessly, no skipping, pauses, burbs, etc .....

Also does it output DTS .... I will go Google it up !!!

THX ..AX

Comment

• toomanycats
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Apr 2005

Everywhere I have read says it up converts to 1080i, not 1080p. If your TV is not HDCP compatible then use the Zenith DVB 318. It will upconvert to 1080i thru the YPrB outputs with the firmware downgrade. I have been using it for 2 years. Firmware upgrade/downgrade is freely available. It does not require HDCP when using the firmware downgrade.

Comment

Working...