Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arty8
    • Feb 2002

best file-sharing software

Can someone please tell me what they think is the best p2p program for movies or mp3"s.I had morpheus but it is no good anymore,I hear Kazaalite is the way to go what do u think.Thanx in advance.
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

mIRC.

It's the best to use tools to use, but once you get used to it, you don't really want to use anything else. Sort of addictive.

Comment

• tosh.66
      • May 2002

mIRC

Need help with mIRC, I get as far as dir. list, when I type: get (filename),it comes up invalid file name. Tried to get help on the channel, but get kicked off after 30 seconds??? Any hints, Thanks

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

Assuming you're in the DCC chat dialog box, you should be able to get the file. Make sure, though, that you're not trying to get a folder, which is displayed in the upper case, as opposed to a file's display of its full filename and size. If you can't get it, you can put the blame on the server. The file may be corrupted or there is something wrong with the connection between you.

Spamming the channel or fserver with repeated commands will assuredly get you kicked. Also, fservers close their chat dialog after a default idle time of 30 seconds (or perhaps 60 seconds?).

Comment

• tosh.66
          • May 2002

How do i get it 2 display the file list. I get as far as the folders, eg. film title, but no files. Thanks

Comment

Working...