Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

I can't stand watching movies on my PC personally.

Comment

• cokeman1
      • Feb 2006

hey guys

yep still got the same promblem but i have found the way to configure the dolbly digital plugin ....can anyone tell me the settings so the vocie channel is ONLY coming from the centre speaker ..otherwise i just keep trying myself heres a photo snap of the configuring section in nero plugins for dolbly digital:

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Capture.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Capture.jpg[/IMG]
      Attached Files

Comment

• jeo
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Feb 2004

hey cokeman,
        you got the right place in nero but where are your separated tracks? (L,R,C,LFE,SL&SR)using stereo source to each track will give you stereo only in the tracks,nothing more.
        you have first give to the encoder each track and nero will encode 5.1 for you.
        to be sincere i can help but but seems that you don't want to do anything...lol
        and the next promblem is there any simple soluion with a few clicks that can do the proprer channeling ?i dont realy want to extract the auido from it (movie sound track) then to recode it....thats just a time consuming option ..
        if you're still thinking like this...i can't help and it's not easy to do but....is very gratiticant!!!
        your choice is my taste and/or vice-versa.
        ...and lol again.

regards!
        still sending greens(you can't see but can feel)

geriatric rock fan

Comment

• cokeman1
          • Feb 2006

thanks for the reply jeo
          i ve come to realise that yeah u can not get dolby digital from a stereo track ,that the orignal stereo track should be in encoded in 5.1ch .before u will get dolby digital (i encoded stereo 5.1 channel into dolby digital and it worked fine ) ..however u still can encode the stereo track into dolby digital 2.0 ,the centre speaker will work fine .....

Comment

• Experi-Mentor
            Digital Video Master
            Digital Video Master
            • Nov 2004

hope this is of some use :

Comment

Working...