Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • girlsonfilm
    • Apr 2002

mgi videowave III errors

Anyone out there got MGI Videowave III ? I installed this a few days ago and am unable to get it to capture, when I select the capture option, the preview screen turns blue, then I am unable to shut the programme down ....getting the following message:
    Videowav
    an error has occurred in your program...etc etc.
    if I choose the 'close' option I get a message saying 'This program has performed an illegal operation
    this is followed by another error message 'MSGSRV32'
    I have removed the software and re-installed several times with no effect.
    This programme did work ok for a short while when I first installed it, why would it give so much grief now?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Didn't it come with documentation (or, at least, on-line help) when you purchased it?

Comment

• girlsonfilm
      • Apr 2002

Ihave removed this programme, (videowave3) and trying Ulead Video Studio6, it won't capture either, it is trying to use the drivers from my old AverEzy capturecard, when using a firewire card do I need to remove the old video capture card & it's drivers ? I disabled the drivers to avoid conflicts, but there don't seem to be any other drivers showing in controlpanel- multimedia.

Comment

• coolest_dude
        • May 2002

Newand in trouble

Hey SETARIP you seem to know whats going on with DVD's.
        i just ........loaded divx on window 98. But won't work then i see you need directx before it works! Know where to get it but which one do you down......? i'm just new to this stuff. i seen8.1 but i want some help; to know what to get for the best. I'll leave this with you. then i'll probable have some more ??'s toput you to with. i can learn this fast i think but at this moment i'm
        i'm new so E-me please..........
        watching PLAY OFFS
        THANKS _dude check in Tmore 0

>>>>>>>> HEY SETARIP >>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

this is me
        Last edited by coolest_dude; 5 May 2002, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• UncasMS
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2001

you'll need version 7 or later

Comment

• girlsonfilm
            • Apr 2002

Hey, something to watch out for for beginners using firewire , I finally got my capture software working after realising that you need to have the videocamera powered up preferably on mains rather than battery, I had it switched off while trying to configure settings etc .

Comment

Working...