X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THEJIMSTER
    • Oct 2006

How do I burn my SVCD's onto a DVD.

Hi

How do i burn my SVCD's that I have on my hard drive, onto a DVD without converting them to DVD format but must still play on a dvd player ?

Is there a program out there that will do it ? If i use Nero it will not let me burn to a dvd only to a CD. Is there a way to bypass this so it burns onto a DVD?

I dont want a data DVD that does not work on a DVD player, I want 4 - 5 SVCDS onto a DVD that plays in a DVD player, can that be done ?

Many thanks in advance.
  • RFBurns
    To Infinity And Byond
    • May 2006

Howdy!

I do not think there is a program that will let you burn the SVCD format to a DVD blank without doing a DVD Data format, but of course the player wont accept that kind of format unless it specifies it can read data discs. Some players can such as a disc loaded with mp3's. The DVD format and layout on the disc itself is different from the SVCD and VCD formats and layouts. Thus the resulting DVD to be played in a DVD player must have the contents formatted to the DVD standard, and that of course means converting the SVCD's to the DVD standard.

Here..I will fix it!

Sony Digital Video and Still camera CCD imager service

MCM Video Stabalizer

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

for nero, you need to buy the SVCD plug-in.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...