Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mens_sana
    • Mar 2006

#@$%!^&)+!!! Ms*&#%

I'm running IE7 and WMP 11. Everything has been recording nicely for some time. VideoReDo has been converting my .dvr-ms files to mpg just fine. THEN yesterday I recorded 2 movies on American Movie Classics (which I've done successfully before), but this time WMP11 won't play them (MCE will) and MCE will not burn them to disc. Plus VideoReDo is unable to get more than a few MBs out of them before it stalls (I've uninstalled & reinstalled it), QuickStream Fix can't handle them, and Nero Vision 4 cannot open them for processing.

Any suggestions other than mayhem?
    Q6600 2.4Ghz; ASUS Striker Extreme
    3GB DDR2; EVGA 8800GTS
    WD VelociRaptor 300GB C:\; 2 WD Caviar Black 1TB: F:\ & G: ; 1 Seagate 1TB 31000340AS H:\
    Samsung SH-202N & 203N
    XP Pro
    LG L226WT monitor
  • Bay_wolf
    Tribal Wolf
    • Feb 2006

Maybe try posting this question in the www.byopvr.com forums they have help me with my media center problems before and are great. It probably has a protection on that channel since its a premium channel. (ie. so you can't record and burn movie to dvd and not pay for the movie)

bay_wolf

Comment

• mens_sana
      • Mar 2006

Originally Posted by Bay_wolf
      Maybe try posting this question in the www.byopvr.com forums they have help me with my media center problems before and are great. It probably has a protection on that channel since its a premium channel. (ie. so you can't record and burn movie to dvd and not pay for the movie)

bay_wolf
      I'll take a looksee there. I've had the problem with 3 .dvr-ms files. In each case, the file details said they were NOT protected. And I have been able to record/burn off that channel many times previously with no problems. AMC is not considered a premium channel. HBO, Showtime, and the like are the premium ones and I am aware of the problems there.
      Q6600 2.4Ghz; ASUS Striker Extreme
      3GB DDR2; EVGA 8800GTS
      WD VelociRaptor 300GB C:\; 2 WD Caviar Black 1TB: F:\ & G: ; 1 Seagate 1TB 31000340AS H:\
      Samsung SH-202N & 203N
      XP Pro
      LG L226WT monitor

Comment

Working...