X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kicksave41
    • Nov 2006

Ripping a Streaming Video

Hello all.

I am a semi-novice to the video ripping thing. I am trying to save a video clip for a few friends (who appear on the clip). I did weed through the source and find the direct video (minus the commercial) at :

I have tried downloading a few programs, gone to the free online rippers, etc to no avail. What do I need to do to simply save this clip as a Windows media file to email/view offline?

Thanks in advance.
  • RFBurns
    To Infinity And Byond
    • May 2006

Have you tried this one?

All-Media Stream Ripper

Here..I will fix it!

Sony Digital Video and Still camera CCD imager service

MCM Video Stabalizer

Comment

• kicksave41
      • Nov 2006

Originally Posted by RFBurns
      Have you tried this one?

All-Media Stream Ripper
      Thanks for the reply. I have tried the first 3 programs from that site. Nothing worked. Any other suggestions? Perhaps someone with more knowledge can rip it for me?

Comment

• RFBurns
        To Infinity And Byond
        • May 2006

Try entering the direct URL into the stream ripper programs. It might be that the file maybe be tagged as not downloadable. You may have to contact that station and see if they would provide it to you either on a disc or maybe give a link to their server so you can download it and save.

Here..I will fix it!

Sony Digital Video and Still camera CCD imager service

MCM Video Stabalizer

Comment

• jm1647
          An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by RFBurns
          . You may have to contact that station and see if they would provide it to you either on a disc or maybe give a link to their server so you can download it and save.

My daughter did that one time when she was on the news and was charged like $40.00 for a 20 second clip she was in

Comment

Working...