Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ultralight
    • Apr 2002

Please help

I just downloaded a perfect copy of the movie monsters ball (only took (3 days) when I try to open with windows media player I get " unable to download appropriate decompressor" but then the movie starts playeing but without sound, can some one tell me what I'm doing wrong? and if I can burn this as a vcd? thanks as always
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

1) Load the file into VirtualDub

2) From the "File" dropdown menu, select "File Information"

3) Post (here) EVERYTHING you see (both video and audio information), or post a screen capture .jpg of the information box

If you are unable to do the above then, from within Explorer, rightclick on the file and click on "Properties". Select the "Details" tab. Although it won't provide as much information, post (here) EVERYTHING you see (both video and audio information), or post a screen capture .jpg of the information box.

Comment

• ultralight
      • Apr 2002

Thanks setarip I found the

problem, I had to download the appropriate codecs which I did, works great now. I don't understand though, how can this be DVD quality and the movie is still in theaters, no kidding, this is the cleanest copy of anything I have downloaded so far (only a few), any idea how this can be? thanks again

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
        • Nov 2001

From what i have been told the movies you may be refering to are called DVD Screeners. Screener versions for video shops ect. ect. to watch to see if they like the movie and some how they reach the net ??

Cheers

Comment

• ultralight
          • Apr 2002

Setarip

Can you tell me how to do a screen capture jpg? the other way did not work (opening with explorer) I could not copy and paste

Comment

• reginald_100
            • May 2002

Use print Screen button on your keyboard,

Then open Word Pad and paste it by using Edit paste,
            Hav FUN

Comment

• ultralight
              • Apr 2002

Thanks

But it did not work

Comment