Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MovieFreak0307
    • Mar 2002

HELP Powerpoint to VCD?!

Hey, I have been trying to transfer a powerpoint presentation to a VCD and haven't had any luck. Please reply if you have any type of advice, maybe a download or some sort of program I need. Thanks in advance!!! Please Help Me!
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

You can use either Camtasia or SnagIt (both are commercial products) to capture you PowerPoint Presentation in .AVI format. You can then use TMPGEnc (both freeware and commercial versions) to convert to MPEg1-VideoCd format.

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• MovieFreak0307
      • Mar 2002

Where?

Thanks a lot for your reply! but where can I find these programs to download, can I look on Kazaa or somewhere on the internet?

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

My pleasure ;>}

You can find TMPGEnc (the freeware version) at http://www.tmpgenc.net/

Do a Google search for the publishers' websites for the COMMERCIAL programs that I mentioned.

Be advised that warez requests (your reference to kazaa) are considered inappropriate at these forums (Feel free to read the rules)...
        Last edited by setarip; 17 May 2002, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• MovieFreak0307
          • Mar 2002

Thanks!

Hey man! thanks a lot, I downloaded it and it works great! Thanks a lot for your help, I will let you know soon if it worked!!! Thanks Again!!!

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

To BigAlan

I was just wondering if you realized you were responding to a thread that is almost three years old?

Comment

Working...