X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robertino
    • Feb 2007

How to add another file to dvd -rw?

Hi,
    I have burned a file to dvd-rw with nero 7 ultra.Now I want to add another file to the same dvd -rw without erasing old one.How can I do it?When nero asked me if I want to erase old one I pressed NO and my dvd tray opened and I could not continue.
    can anybody help me?
  • Westly32
    • Jun 2006

You are going to have to create a new dvd, using the same files off the dvd-rw adding the new program to it. You cannot go back and add something new to a dvd-rw that you already burned to. If you saved that project (when you created it the first time) in Nero, you can open that project up again, and add another file/program. Look for Recent Projects, or something like that unde Nero's File Menu. That way, you won't have to go thru all the hassle of creating a menu, setting chapters for everything all over again.
    I always save all my dvd author projects before burning when I am doing a disc collection that I know I'll want to add more to later.

Comment

• robertino
      • Feb 2007

Originally Posted by Westly32
      You are going to have to create a new dvd, using the same files off the dvd-rw adding the new program to it. You cannot go back and add something new to a dvd-rw that you already burned to. If you saved that project (when you created it the first time) in Nero, you can open that project up again, and add another file/program. Look for Recent Projects, or something like that unde Nero's File Menu. That way, you won't have to go thru all the hassle of creating a menu, setting chapters for everything all over again.
      I always save all my dvd author projects before burning when I am doing a disc collection that I know I'll want to add more to later.
      Thank you for your help

Comment

Working...