X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tycoyoken
    • Aug 2007

Shocking Moon's eclipse on 27 Auguest 2007

Shocking Moon's eclipse on 27 Auguest 2007

The total eclipse of the Moon on 27 Auguest 2007, if you missed the chance here is the video for you..

<embed mediawrapchecked="true" src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/791523/amusing_eclipse_on_the_moon_27_aug_2007.swf" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="345" width="400">
  • katzdvd
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Feb 2006

I watched it, was pretty cool; Where I live in the PA, & on the eastern side of the country, the eclipse started from the "top down". Sort of a smoky/foglike appearance on teh top edge of the moon & proceeded to cover the moon. Started here at about 4:35 EST.

Comment

• Gary D
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2005

I had a cloudy night where I lived.

I had gotten up earlier (than normal) and saw the clouds. I went for coffee hoping the sky would clear but no go.
      Gary D

Comment

• katzdvd
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Feb 2006

I'm usually up during the wee hrs. of the morning, so I see a lot of the nighttime wonders. So much cool stuff in the sky, I see shooting starts all the time. Saw that comet about 10 yrs. ago, I forget which one it was. Never any aliens though... I will keep watching for them...
        If I get abducted, I'll try to post from the ship, assuming their not running some convoluted mind-controlled version of Linux

You just know their not using MSoft products to power the ship!

Comment

• olyteddy
          • Nov 2006

We finally had a clear enough night to see an eclipse. It was cloudy for the last 3 or 4 here in Olympia.

Comment

Working...