X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elenantik
    • Sep 2007

Please help Problems Inserting Subtitles

Hi!
    I am completely new using the DivXLand Media Subtitler and my English isn´t great...sorry. I have read all I could find but don´t seem to find the answer to my questions.

I am translating acupuncture videos for a friend and have been succesful with the first 2 minutes of one of the 10 hours of e subtitling I would like to do!! However, when I insert a subtitle to the list to edit, the chronometer shows 000000,000 on that line and the subtitle isn´t included on the screen. So my question is, how can I insert a subtitle without having to Reset the Chronometer every time I insert a new line? Otherwise I would have to do it perfectly for a whole hour (which seems impossible to me!).

So can we insert subtitles on an already timed sequence? I thought one should be able to simply "move down" the timer for the rest of the littles.

Also, if we save the partially subtitled video, how do we add further lines to the presaved file?. That is, if I have 100 lines transcribed and then want to add another 100 to the previously edited video, how do I do that?

I hope someone understands what I am talking about. I would really appreciate some help on this. Sorry this is so long.

Thanks a lot.
Working...