X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mullen490
    • Jun 2002

Problems with Xmpeg and DivX 5.0.1 or 5.0.2

Please help!

I'm running Xmpeg version 4.5, and DivX codec's 5.0.1 and 5.0.2 pro. With both, I get lines in all of the movies I do. Is there a setting I'm missing? I know in DivX 4.12 you can turn up default post processing level and that will fix the problem, but I don't see that option in the new DivX codec.

Thanks......
    Attached Files
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

Originally posted by mullen490
    I'm running Xmpeg version 4.5, and DivX codec's 5.0.1 and 5.0.2 pro. With both, I get lines in all of the movies I do. Is there a setting I'm missing?
    Are you talking about interlaceing ? if so you need to do some deinterlaceing.

Originally posted by mullen490

I know in DivX 4.12 you can turn up default post processing level and that will fix the problem, but I don't see that option in the new DivX codec.
    Say what ?, solving your problem by post processing is probably a very bad idear. There is something wrong with your encoding, and you solve it by blurring the picture, durring playback.
    So I'am almost afraid to tell you theis, with divx5 you can still set the post processing level on playback. In wmp6.4 select file-> properties->advanced->'divx decoder filter'->properties.

If this is not an interlaceing problem please post a sceenshot of the problem.
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

Working...