X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Francis60
    leong
    • Apr 2008

Anyone know of a good video splitter?

I need to split a large video movie file to 2 cds. Anyone knows of a good splitter software program that I can download for free? I mean a FREE program. I have used Easy Video Splitter before but it produces poor result, and moreover, the splitted second part came up with the audio runs faster than the movie. Many thanks for anyone who can help.
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

I need to split a large video movie file to 2 cds
    What is the format of your video file ? What format do you want them to be after splitting ?
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• preeti
      • May 2008

how to post

i'm a new member but don't know how to post so plz help me in this matter

Comment

• dr_ml422
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2007

Originally Posted by Francis60
        I need to split a large video movie file to 2 cds. Anyone knows of a good splitter software program that I can download for free? I mean a FREE program. I have used Easy Video Splitter before but it produces poor result, and moreover, the splitted second part came up with the audio runs faster than the movie. Many thanks for anyone who can help.
        Hi Francis. There's some forums here dedicated to video editing. You could search for DVDRebuilder or check out Blutach's signature which lists a host of the more common applications and software along w/some tips for digital video. Also you might want to go to www.afterdawn.com or www.cdfreaks.com. I'm pretty sure you'll find what you want here though.
        SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• dr_ml422
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2007

Originally Posted by preeti
          i'm a new member but don't know how to post so plz help me in this matter
          Welcome. You just posted. Just find the forum that has your topic of choice and either post a question to a thread or start a new 1. Try going through the FAQ and rules first, especially the stickie about newbies start here. You'll be Ok. Better still just start in the newbies forum.
          SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• disc_man
            Wagonwheel
            • May 2008

hi,

you can download "Easy Video Splitter 2.01", can split all type of files and supported on Windows 2000 above.
            Also there is Willisoft video splitter which works on all formats.

cheers

Comment

• DrinkOrDie
              It Was The Dog, I Swear!
              • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by disc_man
              hi,

you can download "Easy Video Splitter 2.01", can split all type of files and supported on Windows 2000 above.
              Also there is Willisoft video splitter which works on all formats.

cheers
              Umm. Hello? did you not read the first post in this thread? Easy Video Splitter bites a big one.
              My toy:

Custom Build PC Born on 03-08-08AMD Athlon64 X2 6400+ (3.21Ghz) (Black Edition) on overclock ready Asus M2R32-MVP Crossfire AMD chipset Mobo, 8-Channel HD Audio, Windows XP MCE, 2GB 800Mhz DDR2, 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS, 500GB SATA-II HardDisks X 4 in RAID 4 mode,(1.5 TB storage capacity + 500GB eSata external) Sony MultiRec DVD-RW, PCI-HDTV Tuner, SOYO Topaz S 24" Wide LCD 1920X1200

Comment

Working...