X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joeAgain------
    • May 2002

Harmony Computers telling everyone DAZZLE quit making DVC II

....in order to "bait and switch" to lesser product they want to sell customers.

After waiting for a Month for a Dazzle Digital Video Creator II unit that I ordered,(which every week Harmony Computers told me was on ONE week backorder, over and over and over again to delay customers) they just today have told everyone by email and website who was been waiting months for their orders to be shipped, that DAZZLE has "discontinued" making the DVC II and has replaced it with an "improved" (lesser, I found out)product, which includes No editing software or many other features previously advertised anymore.

That is Total BS!!!!!! DAZZLE still sells the DVC II, but for $99 more than Harmony was advertising it as available for on their website(and other places they advertise).

It is Obvious that Harmony Computers can advertise and take money for a product, but not make their suppliers fulfill their contract agreement at the original price, while stalling customers for months(like me and others).

That is Outrageous! I still want the DVC II, but this lesser product(of a similar, but slightly different name)that Harmony has made a deal with DAZZLE to sell at the same price has Less capabilities and does Not contain the MovieStar editing software and others that I wanted as they advertised(and DAZZLE still bundle with the DVC II with other suppliers).

So, I'm wondering if some kind person would send me the MovieStar software program. Please let me know at joetwilson@hotmail.com

I'm considering having my lawyer start a class action law suit against them. I don't care if months ago they got DAZZLE to contract to sell the DVC II for $205, and while stalling hundreds of customers, the manufactor realized they had made a mistake contract to sell it so cheap...and got Harmony to agree for a kickback, to try and convince their hundreds of waiting customers that DVC II was no longer being made and to accept an "improved"(lesser)alternative the company was replacing it with. I'm Not buying it. Other companies, including DAZZLE itself are Still selling the DVC II at a higher place.

Anyone wanting to join in on the class action suit email me(Harmony "knows" me by a different name)
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Please don't post the same message in multiple forum, and definetely not in the same forum.

Please refer to our rules page :

This post really only belongs in the "Boycotts/Protests/Petitions/Rants" forum, and I have deleted all of your multiple posts, except for the one in the "Boycotts/Protests/Petitions/Rants" forum, and closed this one as well.
    Last edited by admin; 11 Jun 2002, 01:25 AM.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...