X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulldozer
    • Mar 2002

What's the Best Movie Organiser??

Hi all!!

I would only like to know what's the general opinion about the best software to organise a movies collection??

Cheers!!
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

I use Divx Manager 0.8, it's a bit buggy, but it works.
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• Enchanter
      Old member
      • Feb 2002

Though I don't manage my DivX collection (I try to organise them manually and as nicely in organised folders), Winamp can pretty much do the same job, using its playlist function. You need to install the VidAmp plug-in first, to allow Winamp to recognise video files. One warning though. The plug-in works horribly in Win98. It works like a charm in Win2K. I'm not sure about ME nor XP though.

Comment

• khp
        The Other
        • Nov 2001

Yes, for keeping track of movies on your HD, Divx Manager or any other such program, is quite useless. I use it to keep track of my DVD collection and the 120 divx'ed movies, I have burned to CD.
        Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
        http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• Enchanter
          Old member
          • Feb 2002

Such organizers are handy for playlisting your music videos though. That's what my Winamp has been assigned to do, though it still does music most of the time.

Comment

• aletsg
            • Nov 2002

This message is just to let you know that DivxManager has change the name because of DivX trademark : now it's called

eXtreme Movie Manager

Can read now information also from IFO files (DVD) and import information from more than 30 web sites.

The new URL:

BinaryWorks, extreme movie manager, extreme music manager, extreme, music, manager, guidatv, finson, movie, film, trame, guida, televisione, palinsesti, script, magicscripts, magic, alessio viti, alessio, viti

Comment

• Enchanter
              Old member
              • Feb 2002

An old thread brought back to life! I wonder if we should give the Age Poll thread a bump and see how well it remains on top this time.

Comment

• aletsg
                • Nov 2002

The new eXtrem Movie Manager is OUT!!

Now it support also TV SERIES!

With a SuperScript, XMM can import ALL EPISODES of TV Series automatically, with just a click!

Let's try our power

BinaryWorks, extreme movie manager, extreme music manager, extreme, music, manager, guidatv, finson, movie, film, trame, guida, televisione, palinsesti, script, magicscripts, magic, alessio viti, alessio, viti

Comment

• Bulldozer
                  • Mar 2002

nice

never thought i would be receiving a notification at my mail box for a reply to an extremely old thread i opened almost a year ago!!

I've been quite inactive in this forum during the past months, but since i've just got a new HDD to store MORE movies and an ADSL connection do grab them , i think i'm about to return to this movie's world LOL

I'll be around...soon!!

Cheers!!

Comment

• Bulldozer
                    • Mar 2002

and btw...aletsg: tks for the info

Cheers!!

Comment

• aletsg
                      • Nov 2002

Hi,

The new release is out, the 1.4, that fix many bugs of the previous 1.3

It's available also the EXE only for all people that have the 1.3 (so you don't need to download 7 MB again

Bye!

Comment

Working...