Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xll38
    • May 2008

problems when plaing back videos

I have problem when I try to enter options in mpc homecinema.

the settings pop up as they should but after a few sec, the video im playing back shouws through and the menu is camouflaged by a snap shot of the video, if u understand what I mean. if i hover the mouse pointer over the video it kind of removes the snap shot and the menu shows though but on on the parts where i move the mouse.

whats the cause of this and how do i solve it?

im using k-lite codec pack btw.
    ill try and remove the codec pack and install seperate codecs and see if it helps.
    i know its not a graphics card driver issue as ive tried 3 different drivers all with the same results.

thanks.
  • gonwk
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by xll38
    ... im using k-lite codec pack btw.
    ill try and remove the codec pack and install seperate codecs and see if it helps. ...
    Hi xll38,

I don't know about your problem ...

But I thought MPC-HD player was a Stand-alone player and it has all the needed Codecs in it!!!

Have you tried to download the latest version and try it again!

Also, if you are trying to change your Codecs from K-Lite ... why don't you try Shark007's Vista Codec Pack ... if you are running X64 then install the 32-bit version 1st and then the 64-bit ... also, make sure you have all of your current (Old) codecs removed before installing VCPs.

G!

Comment

Working...