Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHAGGYDOG
    • Dec 2001

Making VCD fro DIVX files ez creator 5.0

Question involves converting DIVX to mpeg1 to burn to VCD with ez cd creator 5.0. I converted movies using correct specs (for vcd) problem comes up when I try and create VCD The error is "unacceptable system clock reference 1084" does anybody know how to fix this or is EZ creator to blame? Any reply and help appreciated
  • DarkWIng
    • Dec 2001

Same Problem as u have...

Did u get a response or answer?? Im having the same error... Any help appreciated..

Darkwing..
    kevin

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

"converted movies using correct specs (for vcd)"

What software did you use to convert?

What specifications did you use?

Comment

• DarkWIng
        • Dec 2001

Reference Error

Im using TMPGENC and Roxios VCD maker... The specs i used i printed from this website on how to change the AVI to VCD... And making he vcd is just point and drag so not really a way to mess that up.. Its something with the Conversion...

To see the directions I followed.. I used the directions listed on here in the AVI to VCD with TMPGEnc section...

Hope this is enough info..

kevin

Comment

• RedWingsSuck
          • Nov 2001

I went through the encoding nightmares (DivX to VCD) for a couple of months. Your best bet, and trust me on this, is to connect your PC directly to your TV to watch movies. FORGET ENCODING TO VCD. It's a complete waste of time and energy and the failure rate is extremely high. I connect my PC via my video and sound card (s-video and RCA for sound) directly into my 50" TV. What this does is give you ou computer screen on your TV along with sound. Then just use whatever media player you like set it to full-screen and watch it on your TV. The quality is much better than VCD too. As far as details on how to do this varies depending upon you system and TV. e-mail me if you want and I can tell you more about it.

steve@xrrc.com

Comment

Working...