X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmestad
    • Oct 2002

Nvidia GfTI4200 & Clone mod

Hi!

Im new in this DivX thing, but I Bought an GfTI4200 64mb.
    But When I run the clone in adv. sett. Then I have to change my monitor to view the film on the TV!! Do i HAVE to do it like this?? Or is it another way??!!
    And when I do so.. I can`t see the film beeing played in media player!! I`ll have to go to the TV to check!
    And The last thing! What is the best player for DivX.. When im gonna use the tv??!!!

Best reguards from a n00b....
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

TVTOOL is software specifically designed for cards such as yours. It may simplify tv out viewing.

I believe the "ZOOMPLAYER" has special features for tv out. I use BSPLAYER, mainly because it consumes less cpu resources. BSPLAYER, WINDVD/POWERDVD, and ZOOMPLAYER are all good choices.

Comment

• Qyd
      Digital Video Technician
      Digital Video Technician
      • Oct 2002

In 'Overlay Controls' select second display from the 'Full Screen Device' pull-down. The output from (virtualy) any video player will be directed to the tv-out, and you don't have to worry about screen resolution. You can even work on something else in your computer while video is displayed fullscreen on tv.

Comment

• jmestad
        • Oct 2002

THANX ALOT Qyd!!!!!!

That sorted it out.. now I can Watch DivX without changing the modes all the time!!

GREAT!!!

And thanx to all of ya.. Foor helping n00bs like myself getting started

Comment

Working...