X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heiji1412
    • Jan 2002

Real Media question...

Hihi all^^!!!

I just got into this whole DivX business, and once I found out it is possible to convert Rm into AVI, I thoght, cool!!!

Then I read the articles, I got TINRA, the GUI, and virtual dub...

I have no problem converting and all, but my question is, the quality of the animation does not seem to improve!!!

So, a little help

I think it has something to do with frame rates and such...

And also, after the file finish converting to uncompressed AVI, when I clicked "Exit" on the TINRAGUI, it causes an error in KERNEL32.DLL, anyone experienced this before??? Anyway to fix it???

Thanks...

C'YA!!!
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"I have no problem converting and all, but my question is, the quality of the animation does not seem to improve!!!"

If anything, converting from one format to another will result in deteriorated, rather than improved, quality.

Comment

• johnbmx4christ
      • Nov 2001

i agree with the exception that when you convert from a better format to a crappier one its ok..but when you go from a crappy one to a good one its gonna suck..especially real player....its gotta be the most compressed file size and therefore..crappy.i make my own vids and when i take an uncompressed avi and put it in real producer to encode for real media( even in the best kbps) it sucks.
      john boy

http://brightideasdigitalmedia.com

Comment

Working...