Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hudivajo
    • Mar 2003

No movies with TV Out, everything else OK - help, please

I have connected my PC with my TV using Radio Shack Room to Room Audio/Video wireless sender (15-1971). Everything works, except moving images. On my TV, I can see my monitor and .jpeg photographs, even as a slide show. However, when I try moving images, nothing seems to work. I see and hear the action on my PC monitor OK, but on my TV I get only the sound, and a black rectangle. It does not seem to matter whether I use Windows Media Player, Quicktime Player or RealOne Player, .avi or .mpeg.

I have Windows XP, nVidia GeForce MX400 64MB TV Out AGP 4xvideo, graphic accelerator CMX8L-BTV, ASUS A7V266-E motherboard. I have updated everything I could think of, incl. the nVidia driver, fiddled with the various resolutions on my monitor and on TV.

I have searched the internet, but could not find an answer. If anyone can suggest a solution, or if more information is needed, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Hudivajo
    • Aug 2002

try experimenting with you overlay setting that should work! try changing primary en secondary monitor
    Last edited by guest; 25 Mar 2003, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...