• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rsquirell
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Feb 2003

TMPGenc Rendering

I've been able to quickly convert my LPCM DVXCEL MPEG2 (capture from Dazzle DVC-150) by joining all segments using a new MPEG joiner released last weekend (AVI_MPG_RM_WMP.exe by BoilSoft) Demuxing in TMPGenc, convert the LPCM .wav to PCM .mp2 in TMPGenc, Remuxing the m2v and .mp2 in TMPGenc...but when I take the converted PCM MPEG2 into TMPGenc it's accepted...but the results are totally butchered...highly pixelated and streaky. Any ideas? Should I make a filter pack of DVC150 filters and install it in the TMPGenc registry? I'm at a loss.
  • rsquirell
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Feb 2003

Another clue: the capture breaks into 2 gig segments. Only the first segment carries video headers. TMPGenc will accept second segments into demux...and the video stream is checked but contains no header info. When demuxed you have an unidentified file. When you put a .m2v extension on it TMPGenc will accept it in the main window, and when the converted .mp2 is added it will render an awesome DVD. The pixcelation problem only occurs with the stream which contains the video header info...and, of course, when merged the whole stream has the header.

Comment

Working...