Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dino0211
    • Jan 2002

experts opinion

i was wondering if someone can lead me in the right direction as to what model dvd burner i should buy?i am looking to create and backup dvds.i will do all the reading possible on prior posts before i ask questions,but was hoping someone can throw me a line....i have been doing some research and have come to like this one.QPDVRW44244FNB but i dont know what i should look for,internal or external,usb or firewire.....BTW whats firewire? i have a pentium4,1.5gig,256ram.....all help would be gratly appreciated.

thx
    Dean
  • Deus
    • Nov 2001

Why do you want to dvd burner "create and backup dvds"? Why dont you just say that you want to copy movies. Personally I would just get a cd burner and burn vcds. Blank DVDs cost like over $10 a piece. And it can cost more than the dvd to copy it. But its your money. do what you want with it.

Comment

• dino0211
      • Jan 2002

thx for the help

all i asked was a simple question...could i atleast get a simple answer!if i can copy movies with it thats great to but i would like to duplicate my movies since i lost 2 due to my son and dog!thanks for your opinion..can someone recommend a good dvd burner please!

thx
      Dean

Comment

• johnbmx4christ
        • Nov 2001

btw..4.7 gig single layer dvdr's are less than 5 american dollars
        john boy

http://brightideasdigitalmedia.com

Comment

Working...