Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pura Vida
    • Apr 2003

Problems with my first movie, SmartRipper

Hi this is the first time I use this, affter I ripp my movie and then went to the file and pay it, the movie making like 1 second pause every 5 seconds the all movie, how can I fix it, maybe I need to change something in the setting or this movie will be ok affter copy it to a DVD?
    Last edited by Pura Vida; 6 Apr 2003, 08:08 PM.
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

How exactly did you rip the DVD?

And how are you playing the ripped movie (i.e. what player are you using and what file did you open?)

Comment

• Pura Vida
      • Apr 2003

Ok, I put the DVD (movie) in the DVD player and then open the Smart Ripper, steps:

-Unlock drive, no ASPI-Adapter available- I click ok

-Rip Method: Movie, Files and Backup- I click Movie

and click start, after this is done I pay the movie (copy) from my hard drive, the movie is divide in chapter, pay the first one and Windows player start playing, but the movie has a pause like haft of second every 5 seconds all the movie.

My purpose is to have a DVD copy (hard copy) not to play the movie from my PC,
      so after this done I will move this movie to a blank DBd

This is a cartoon for my daughter, so she can see it in the DVD player on the TV.

Should I use different Rip-Method?
      Last edited by Pura Vida; 7 Apr 2003, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• veggiegirl
        • Apr 2003

what operating system are you using? if it is windows xp that is part of it. that is what i have and you need an aspi layer which xp doesn't come standard with. if this is the case....e-mail me and i can send you the link to download that i got from compaq.
        jjacobs2@comcast.net
        *success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion....you must set yourself on fire.

Comment

Working...