X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rsquirell
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Feb 2003

stop the processing after you pass an area with lip movement and check synch...if it's out go to "settings">>"advanced">>"source range" and look for the audio correction box and adjust it (+ if sound before lip movement and - if after...ie...if sound 1/4 sec before lips move adjustment should be +250MSec)

Comment

• thingy_me_bob
      • Oct 2003

Oh My God that sounds confusing .. and erm i already did it all now but will check it out if i can .. god i hate being dum

Comment

• rsquirell
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Feb 2003

It's just easier to check it before running a large, lengthy file through the complete process (if you suspect you may have a synch problem.) Oh...and do a search of your machine to find virtualdub...make a shortcut and place it on your desktop. If you mess with video you'll probably use it often.

Comment

• thingy_me_bob
          • Oct 2003

but i did that lol i searched for it and i tried making a shortcut on me desktop .. as unbelieveable as it may seem i may not know anything about all this film stuff coz i only just started taking an interest but im not to bad with the computer ... can hold me own .. for a while anyway lol

Comment

• thingy_me_bob
            • Oct 2003

tried to burn the film to disc after using virtualdub and the sound is still out of sync. the gap between gets larger as the film goes on but what is baffling me is if you play the film from file on the computer its fine there is no sound problem at all so why does the probloem appear when you burn it to disc ?

Comment

Working...