X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cmashfaq
    • Nov 2003

Avi To Dvd

Hi everybody,

Since two years I have been capturing vhs to AVI format. I encode AVI to VCD format using TMPGenc with admirable results. Now I want to switch over to DVD making using the same AVI from the described method above. Now I am capturing using Adobe Premier pro software. I have two options to get MPEG2. :

1st Option: Directly export using the Adobe Premiero Pro presets to MPEG2. Can anybody tell me the best preset for encoding in Adobe Premiero Pro. I capture mostly wedding videos. Also which filters can be used to remove the grains, noise from video footage captured from old VHS.

2nd Option: Use TMPGenc to encode to MPEG2. Again what are the best settings for encoding. I also want to know the audio part of encoding. There are so many softwares out there like Goldwave, Virtual dub, etc. I know that in TMPGenc using ES we can get the video out as M2V but what about audio. Is there any other method for processing. Will Adobe Premiere Pro be better ‘coze we can directly encode without the hassle of extracting audio and joining in authoring software later.

I already have TMPGenc DVd author trial version. Very soon I will be buying Adobe Encore for authoring DVds.

I’m sure that you guys can really help me to decide to settle down with a decent procedure for making creative DVDs ……Bye….
  • cmashfaq
    • Nov 2003

Any answers, guys

Comment

Working...