X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mazoboom
    • Dec 2003

Movies playing in black and white

You guys seem knowledgable, so I figured I'd ask ya:

My movies started playing in black and white in all media players. They used to be in color. I know nothing I would have done recently to change any video settings. The weirdest thing is in the little "Details" toolbar in Windows the preview is in color.

I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this problem.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Oh yes, I forgot to mention. I've tried AVI, MPG, and WMV. They are all non-color.
  • rsquirell
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Feb 2003

This usually occurs when you are, say, NTSC... and some other component/video is PAL. Is there a possibility that you've mixed region settings someplace?

Comment

• DAvenger
      • Nov 2001

Could you post a list of filters present in the filtergraph during playback?
      Non Progredi, Est Regredi

Latest experimental version : RadLight 4 multimedia player (BETA 1 build 2) | Submit a bug report or request a feature : Click here | Latest SDK : Outdated (work in progress)

International RadLight forums : Deutsch | Español | Français | Portuguese | Slovak/Czech

Comment

• mazoboom
        • Dec 2003

Well, it was odd, I restarted my computer then and it still did black and white. But then I was away from my computer for two months and now it's in color. Thanks for responding though.

I'll be sure to come back if it happens again.

Comment

Working...