X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shyne
    • Jan 2004

newbie....real new!! :)

Hi All,

Really hoping i can get some help with a few things. First of all i'm real new to this and no wiz kid! lol

I have Nero, dvdshrink3, TMPGEnc, and dvddecrypter 3.1.9.0

I have been able to burn avi files to vcd now trying to burn a original dvd. I used shrink which save all the files on hard disk but once i had burnt them my dvd player could not read the disc.
    Now i know i have written this pretty simply. I have read other forums re capital letters for vid and audio files. they all looked correct. i have deleted all files and am using shrink3 now ..it is analysing now at .8 m/ sec is this abit slow?

I know this might sound like i'm struggling with the basics but any help would be greatly appreciated!

below is what files are on my "non working' dvdr

Folder..... Video-ts..(no audio folder?)
    Files with .bup have unidentified icons?!?
    plenty of .vob files...look ok.

ps..when i try to watch dvds on powerdvd..its says cannot play coz my 'tv out' is on..but i dont have tv facilities on my comp?!?..any ideas?
    Last edited by shyne; 6 Jan 2004, 02:21 PM.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"Folder..... Video-ts..(no audio folder?)"

Apparently you didn't read carefully enough regarding CAPITAL letters and "_" versus "-".

The folder MUST be named VIDEO_TS

If you use NERO in "DVD-Video" mode, you can simply place ALL of the DVD-related files (.IFOs, .BUPs, .VOBs) into the RED "VIDEO_TS" folder - and then burn...

Comment

Working...