Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AussieWaz
    • Jan 2004

Canopus ProCoder Vs TmPGEnc

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could give me any information or thier opinion on Canopus ProCoder. I can buy this program in Australia but can not get TmPGEnc products as there is no importer here. I do not wish to buy on-line because of the exchange rates / bank fees/ credit card security etc. My main use for ProCoder is to convert VHS video tapes and AVI files to DVD. Will this program be the right one to do what i want to do? I would really like to here your opinion on this program if you have used it for the purposes that i would like to use it for. Thankyou Warren (my friends call me Wazza).
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"I do not wish to buy on-line because of the exchange rates / bank fees/ credit card security etc"

You can download a FREE, 30 day FULLY FUNCTIONAL version of TMPGEnc (Different than "TMPGEnc DVD Author") from:

We create the best video software encoder, DVD/Blu-ray/AVCHD authoring software, and MPEG lossless editing software.

If you like it well enough, you may change your mind regarding online purchase.

Comment

• AussieWaz
      • Jan 2004

I have already tried the free 30 day version of TMPGEnc , works well but would like to know about ProCoder as i can't get a trial version.

Comment

Working...