Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arty8
    • Feb 2002

Divx to VCD hlp pls

Hi,I have a divx -MPEG Layer-3,127 kBit/s, 44,100 Hz, Stereo , 576 x 320, 143569 Frames, 23.976 Frames/Sec, 119 KB/Sec, Unknown Format.question,what is best way to convert to vcd,do I need to change audio and do I just use TNPGENC.and load (ntscfilm)template and encode.thanks in advance for any help.
  • moviemadness
    • Jan 2002

do I need to change audio and do I just use TNPGENC.and load (ntscfilm)template and encode.thanks in advance for any help.

yep use tmpgenc and load the ntsc template click setting and just check all the settings are correct normally the template sorts what the bit rates etc are supposed to be.

Comment

• arty8
      • Feb 2002

I tried that but i has no audio,any suggestions.thanks moviemadness

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
        • Nov 2001

Hi there, did you laod the movie in (video file) and did the audio automatically load in as well ?

Cheers

Comment

• arty8
          • Feb 2002

thats how I did it,any suggestions smelly fish,thanks

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
            • Nov 2001

Does the Divx file have audio when you play it on your PC ?
            Are you converting both Video and Audio, ie is there that black dot in the Video & Audio conversion section in TMPGEnc ?

Cheers

Comment

• arty8
              • Feb 2002

yes smelly it has audio on the pc,not sure what u mean by the black dot in tempg. though,also do u know why the movies stutter when u play on pc or dvd player.thanks very much

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
                • Nov 2001

Sorry , i should have explained my self better
                In the "Out Put Stream Types" there should be a black dot in the "System (Audio & Video).

By stuttering in your DVD player what do you mean ? Are you playing it from disc on your PC in your DVD Rom ? If so have you copied the Divx file to your hard drive and using TMPGEnc to convert it?

Cheers

Comment

• arty8
                  • Feb 2002

I got u Smellyfish,the output stream is checked video+audio,when I have converted shrek to vcd when u watch it on a dvd player it stutters,by tha I mean the picture pauses fo a second the audio continues which gives the stutter effect,by the way which version of Tempgenc do u use,and do use the templates provided and do u change any other settings,thanks very much for your help and quick reply.thanks again.

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
                    • Nov 2001

Hi there again I am not sure you may have read a few tutorials before but if not take a read here and it will tell you what to do with TMPGEnc

If your following this or a similar tutorial and still having problems let us know

Cheers

Comment

Working...