Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dajhot
    • Feb 2004

Dvd freezes in certain spots

Hello i have a question When i burn dvd's and play them in my dvd player (1yr old Pioneer) they play fine but if a family member playes them they sometimes freeze up on them or skips. One uses a 2yr old dvd player and the other uses a Brand new one with progessvie scan. I've tried different types of dvd R+ but they still do the same thing. I use xcopy xpress with a tdk burner which is less than a year old. They dvd playes also play all formats of dvd's Any help or suggestion would be helpful Thanks Dajhot
    Last edited by dajhot; 11 Feb 2004, 11:33 AM.
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

"Any help or suggestion would be helpful Thanks"

To check the compatibility of DVD players with different types of media, visit the following link:

Comment

• dye2023
      • Dec 2004

After burning a dvd, the dvd freezes no matter what dvd player I use to play it back.

Comment

• ormonde
        Digital Video Explorer
        • Dec 2003

dye2023

I would look into purchasing a higher quality "Brand" of media such as Ritek (Ridata).

Comment

• dye2023
          • Dec 2004

I'm using dvd shrink 3.2 and memorex print to dvd media. For the most part I have had good sucess. Most of my dvds have turn out ok. Just recently it seems that I can't burn a dvd without it feeezing or not playing past the intro. If using an higher quality of media then no problem. I just wanted to let you know the full picture. Help me!

Comment

Working...