Help ! Video is green & blocky & has audio problems .

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fogoftheworld
    • Apr 2002

Help ! Video is green & blocky & has audio problems .

This flick I`m trying to convert is often green & picture is blocky . Once before I had this probem & FFdshow corrected it , but not this time .

The audio is also a problem , if I use Tmpgenc to convert this video , Tmpgenc crashes 1 second in , if I save audio to wave in virtual dub , then try to convert this way in Tmpgenc , the result is no audio , & video is still a mess .

This video is suppose to be an xvid & Gspot says I have the correct codec installed

I attatched a screen shot of the properties , & hope it helps

Thank you -
    Attached Files
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"The audio is also a problem , if I use Tmpgenc to convert this video , Tmpgenc crashes 1 second in , if I save audio to wave in virtual dub , then try to convert this way in Tmpgenc , the result is no audio , & video is still a mess."

Do NOT convert the audiostream to .WAV format!

The audio is in .AC3 format. I'm assuming you habve an .AC3 codec installed - If not download and install one.

In TMPGEnc, under the "Environmental Settings" "VFAPI plugin" tab rightclick on the "Direct Show Multimedia Reader" and increase to one greater than the highest priority of listed items. This will enable TMPGEnc to accept a properly encoded .AVI with .AC3 audio for input...

Comment

• Fogoftheworld
      • Apr 2002

Thank you , but !!!!

Hi

Thanks for the help , but the picture is still
      green & blocky , how can I fix that part ?

I have ac3 installed , & have set priority as you suggest , as I`ve always had it set & get the same results.

I actually have a few flix like this , from the same source , & seem to be the only
      person with this problem , @ least no one else has suggested they have a problem

Thank you -

Comment

Working...