X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Myrona
    • May 2004

Ulead Video Studio 7.0 Help

Hi,

I am new to the video editing world and have got the Ulead video studio. I am currently using the overlay part of the timeline to be able to insert video clips, titles and pictures into the order I want. However, I was interested in using the video filters and transition effects and they don't seem to insert into the overlay but will in the video track option in the timeline. Is it possible to add these effects in the overlay section? If not, can I copy and the video segement(s) with the effect in place from the video track and paste it into the overlay without losing the effects?

I know this may be a simple question to answer but the help pdf that came with the program hasn't been very useful.

Thanks
    B.
    Last edited by Myrona; 1 May 2004, 02:21 PM.
  • rsquirell
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Feb 2003

There's a Video Studio 7 forum on the ULead site...and a lot of knowledgable users who might be able to help there. Perhaps you should make the video you want to add first (with all the transitions) and save it as a project file. Then, when you make the main movie with its transitions you simply add the project file you just made with its transitions as the overlay.

Comment

• Myrona
      • May 2004

Thanks alot for the info - much appreciated.

B.

Comment

Working...