Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kryocore
    • Feb 2002

Ligos MPEG decoder

I have registered the *.ax files that came with graphedit, but do not see "ligos mpeg video decoder", which seems to be required to work with the ligos mpeg splitter that is present.

any suggestions?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Have you had a problem using Graphedit that leads you to believe you're missing a required filter (decoder, in this case)?

I believe the included "Multi_MPEG2_source.ax" covers the requirement you may be concerned about.

Comment

• kryocore
      • Feb 2002

Thanks, I already have the Multi_MPEG2_source.ax file registered. But I am not seeing Ligos MPEG video Decoder in the filter list. Is it supposed to be under DirectShow filters?

Also, I tried using Flask to do the same thing (Convert VOB files to Divx). When I run it, an error message says "AviFileOpen doesn't worked".
      So I went to the FAQ for Flask, and they said to get this reg key. I got it and ran it, but still get the same error.

Any help appreciated. As you can tell I am quite new to this, but can learn if directed to the right place.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

If you would be good enough to respond, perhaps some assistance can be rendered. As I asked and stated before"

"Have you had a problem using Graphedit that leads you to believe you're missing a required filter (decoder, in this case)?

I believe the included 'Multi_MPEG2_source.ax' covers the requirement you may be concerned about."

Comment

• kryocore
          • Feb 2002

Well I thought that I did respond. I downloaded Grahpedit, which comes with Multi_MPEG2_source.ax
          I used regdrop to load the decoder. Maybe it did not load correctly? I do not know for sure.

I have tried this on 2 computers now and niether worked, which leads me to believe that it is user error, or the file I have is wrong.

Comment

Working...