Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TTURN
    • Jul 2004

dvd to avi ?

i've downloaded everthing needed to conver dvd to vcd. i'm up to dvd to avi conversion,but i have two problems. 1 when i i put all the vob files in to avi and play back the main menu is on thru out the play back(you know play, movie trailer, etc.). 2 i can't find the
    audio file in the file that i burned off of the dvd. all i see are the vob's nothing like what they are asking for-->( VTS_01_PGC_01 - AV Delay Information.txt" (or something similar).
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

What software and procedures are you using to "rip" and convert the DVD?

Comment

• TTURN
      • Jul 2004

i use eazy vcd and it seperates into two parts, mpg ,and i copy each to cd-r, that play in my pc media player,but will not play in my dvd. so i tryed useing decrypt,and burn only the vob file's to my hard disk. then i tryed to put those vob files into avi and came up with the above problem,can't locate the audio file and the main menu is up thru out the avi play back,. i'd like to use eazy vcd because it seperates into two mpg's,but i don't know how to make those cd-r's play in my dvd player?
      Last edited by TTURN; 7 Jul 2004, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

Use NERO, and select "Video-CD" to burn the .MPEG-1 files as VCDs...

Comment

• TTURN
          • Jul 2004

thanks setarip i'll get right on it. by any chance is there a freeware available that will close the cd's for dvd playback ?

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

"thanks setarip"

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...