Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Azith_Evertoon
    • Oct 2004

Naruto problems

Hi, I did a search on Naruto in these forums and got some helpful info, but it didnt quite address my problem. I figured it would be nice to get the input of anyone who has sucessfully burned this wonderful anime and compile it here along with any other problems.

I'm still kinda new to this, so please dont assume i know what your talking about when you name a program or tool.

My current problems:

1) I made one DvD using Nero Vision 2, it came out pretty good without any modification, except the format apparently was off by enough to make the subtitles appear very low on the TV screen, so low that they get cutoff.

2) I can only fit 3 episodes on one DvD. I was reading about recompression utilities and the goran knot program to calculate the best quality/size but what i need to find now are a couple of good programs that can make these modifications (hopefully free ones). If you successfully did these episodes, can you supply us with info about what you did, how you got it, and how many episodes you managed to fit per dvd?

Thanks for any information.
  • Kosiji
    • Oct 2004

I Have probs with naruto too. HEY MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME! do u know ay programs i can use to get rid of watermrks? cuz i try to convert my episodes from avi to mpeg...with some trial programs...the watermarks come up. do u kow what to do?

Comment

• Kosiji
      • Oct 2004

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM NOW

MY SUBTITLES SHOW UP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN NOW..WHAT DO I DO?

Comment

Working...