Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuffedpretzel
    • Dec 2004

NeroVision Problem

I am trying to create a VCD in NeroVision 3. I go in to Make a Movie create my intro, then add my video file which is a MPEG Movie file created in MySlideShow then I proceed through the process creating my menu etc. When I Preview the show in NeroVision all is well audio and video are both in sync, life is good. Then I burn it, when playing it on my DVD player (that plays VCD's just fine) the only way I can describe what happens is… you know when you don’t have a good connection with your satellite and the picture is all pixilated, small boxes all over and the sound is scratchy, stops periodically etc. Is there something I am doing wrong?

This program MySlideShow also has a feature that you can burn directly from it, I have done that and the show plays just fine on my DVD player, but you can’t add the cool intro and credits like you can in Nero.

Please help, I am desperate to get this to work.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"picture is all pixilated, small boxes all over and the sound is scratchy, stops periodically etc"

Sounds like the result of using poor quality media (Or running other programs, foreground and/or background, while creating/burning)...

Comment

• stuffedpretzel
      • Dec 2004

I have used Verbatium and Memorex, I too thought it might be a problem with other programs running so I tried it again with the same results. I have also tried burning this show on a different computer totally and I still get the same results. I am running Win2000 and I tried it on XP as well. Any other idea's?

I have posted this question in about 5 forums and you and the only person to reply. Much appreciated.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

What about, (Or running other programs, foreground and/or background, while creating/burning)...

Comment

• stuffedpretzel
          • Dec 2004

Yeah, I made sure that I wasn't running anything else at the time.

Comment

• stuffedpretzel
            • Dec 2004

Just thought I would post an update incase anyone else has this same issue.

After more playing around with this I found (by total co-wink-adink) that the pixelation and sound issues were cause from my DSL connection. Once I turned the DSL connection off and burned the project all my problems were solved.

Thanks for your help setarip!

Comment

• setarip
              Retired
              • Dec 2001

"Once I turned the DSL connection off and burned the project all my problems were solved."

That would be "like" a program running in the background...

"Thanks for your help setarip!"

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...