X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • papaky
    • Mar 2005

Audio on only one channel

Hi there!

I downloaded an AVI file (a football game) from a torrent using Azureus.

I used DivxToDVD to convert, DVD Shrink3.2 to encode, and Nero to burn a DVD.

Problem: Audio only works on left channel both on PC and stand-alone player. I processed the AVI file using "Stereo" as sound choice .

When I open the AVI file with Nero Showtime, the video is fine but the audio only works on the left channel.

I suspect the AVI file to be the problem and the possibilities as I see them are either AVI file was defective in torrent or AVI file became defective using Azureus. A previous AVI converted fine with working audio.

Question 1: Is the AVI file defective?

Question 2: Assuming a defective AVI file, can anything be done to add audio to right channel to ISO file prior to burn? This way I'll at least have same audio on both channels.

Anyone?

Thanks, George
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

<b>Please do not refer to pirated contents (including software/movies/music ...)</b> - posting messages about movies or software you downloaded off Kazza or a bittorrent site or some other illegal means is a violation of forum rules.

Please read the rules of this forum located here. - http://forums.digital-digest.com/misc.php?action=rules

Thread closed for violation of forum rules.

Comment

Working...