Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chickenmilk
    • Dec 2005

Intervideo Win DVD Creator and Multiple Projects

Can anyone tell me how to burn multiple projects onto one dvd? Let's say I have Project 1 and Project 2. Can I burn these two projects onto 1 DVD, using Intervideo Win DVD Creator 2?
    Thanks for any help/suggestions.
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

definetly, but not sure with that software as i've never used it. i use tmpgenc dvd author. you can get a full 30 trial here
    TMPGEnc,DVD Author,tmpg,mpg,mpeg,encoder,TMPG,tmpgenc,Pegasys,TSUNAMI,authoring,digital,video,DVD-Video,AVI,converter,convert,movie,movies
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• techreactor
      Banned
      • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by Chickenmilk
      Can anyone tell me how to burn multiple projects onto one dvd? Let's say I have Project 1 and Project 2. Can I burn these two projects onto 1 DVD, using Intervideo Win DVD Creator 2?
      Thanks for any help/suggestions.
      Intervideo WinDVD creator is one of the worst authoring program I have seen, since it was bundled with my writer!!!!

It cant do what you are trying to do, no chapters and worst for AC3 support you need to have the pro version......I really wonder why the hell are they still distributing this product ahd who is buying it????.

Anyway if you need to work with a good and user friendly program buy DVDlab author/pro.................amazing features and very easy to use (will also burn multiple projects like you want to).

Comment

• Chickenmilk
        • Dec 2005

Thanks Columbo and Techreactor...I will check out your suggestions.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

glad we could help
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Chickenmilk
            • Dec 2005

GUESS WHAT!!I have figured out a way to copy multiple Intervideo Win DVD projects onto one DVD! Was it easy?..NO!...was if efficient?..NO..was it intuitive?...NO!...will I ever use any type of intervideo product again?...NO!
            Enough ranting...I managed to get it done, and I guess that's all that is important. If anyone cares, basically all you do is:
            INTERVIDEO:
            1. Take your project, and when you choose "Make Movie", select the burn to Hardrive option.
            2. For some reason, the project is saved as if it is a NERO file.
            NERO:
            3. Open Nero, and using DVD burning option, retrieve the files created in step number 1.
            3. Add it to your NERO project, set up your menus etc, then burn away.

These are the simple steps. There are problems along the way, for example, for some reason, Intervideo would cut up the video when saving it to the hardrive, so when you burn it to DVD you will get a "blip" where this cut is, for my project it only happens once, I can live with it.
            I have learned from my experience, that Intervideo is laced with problems, and I am glad to be done with it. Thanks again for the advice.

Comment

Working...