Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jakimmi
    • Jan 2006

Can't play movie from hard drive

This is weird. I burned The Fog today successfully although it took me forever, anyways.......I played the copied dvd in my dvd player, works great. When I tried to bring it up from the hard drive it's listed as Video_TS.VOB and won't open. Could someone please tell me how to fix that?? Thank You!!
  • Furiousg
    If you have any poo....throw it now
    • Dec 2005

What software player are you trying to use?? Nero and Media Player can open them.
    -FuriousG-

Comment

• Zero G
      Next to Arch Stanton
      • Jan 2006

The files can be played in Media Player Classic, Power DVD, or Nero Showtime.
      "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• drfsupercenter
        NOT an online superstore
        • Oct 2005

Open VIDEO_TS.IFO, NOT VIDEO_TS.VOB. It will work then. VIDEO_TS.VOB is usually really short and makes it look like it is corrupt or something - maybe some are different but many are like this.

See if opening VIDEO_TS.IFO helps.
        CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
        Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
        My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...