Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • supanovaheights
    • Jan 2006

Fed up With Nero..want new Software

Fed up with Nero charging £30 for this £20 for that. Useless tech support.
    I want to change to something else...I've shrink and DVDD and Imgburn...all great...Would like recommendations for avi to dvd and the like....more than happy to pay as long as I don't have to keep paying for this plug-in and that plug-in.

Cheers

Supa
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

For AVI to DVD: AVI2DVD( free)
    For DVD Authoring(instead of Nero Vision Express):Tsunami DVD Author Pro(not free)
    For sound editing(instead of Nero Wave Editor): Audacity(free) or Goldwave(not free).
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• a2j3
      If it aint broke, don't fix it
      • Feb 2006

Hello supanovaheights

I agree with paglamon avi2dvd is a simple and very good free program. click on this link 2 learn about and download this program.

4 step by step instructions on how to conert avi to dvd ect.. click this link.

sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Fed up with Nero charging £30 for this £20 for that. Useless tech support.

understatement of the year. supernova, see the authoring and editing forum "READ THIS FIRST" sticky for another avi2dvd guide by benbryant.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...