Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mondas
    • Apr 2006

Nero Coverdesigner Problem

I am new to this forum and not sure if this is the right place to post my problem. I am using nero cover designer to make a DVD inlay for a case and everytime I print it up it always cuts it about 1/8 of an inch short and wants to print the rest on another sheet. have tried everything I can think of to fix it but nothing so far. I just can't seem to be able to move the image over to move the image over far enough to fit on the entire sheet. can anyone help please. this problem is driving me nuts.

BTW I burned a superfriends dvd and it played well but when I put a label on it, it began skipping and stopping. Does anyone know when I can do to stop this problem?
    Last edited by Mondas; 27 Apr 2006, 01:07 AM.
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

for part 2, don't use labels! it's a golden rule.
    Last edited by LT. Columbo; 27 Apr 2006, 01:16 AM.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Mondas
      • Apr 2006

Can labelsreally cause that much of a problem? I have other discs that I put labels on and they play fine.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Mondas
        Can labelsreally cause that much of a problem? I have other discs that I put labels on and they play fine.
        absolutely. search "labels" in the forum. it's common knowledge. most people (including me) will never come near them. (full disc labels). try to remove the labels that caused the playback issues.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Mondas
          • Apr 2006

i just removed the labels from the discs and cleaned the sticky crap off of it and now it plays fine. Now if I can only figure out my printing problems. Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Mondas
            • Apr 2006

Again I tried everything I can think of and still nothing. During the print preview it shows that it will print correctly but still I get cut off.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

i have never had a problem with that, and i don't use that feature anymore - sorry
              Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...