Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nazeemo
    • May 2006

Vhs to Pc-programmes hang

Hi, I am trying to use Ulead Videostuio 9 and Microsoft Movie Maker.My sony camcorder is connnected to my Pc via firewire.The Pc recognizes it,but when I open either of the programmes it hangs. Is the programmes crap or is my pc to slow. I'm using (XP), P4, 1,2Ghz, 384Mb Ram. Please help.
  • rsquirell
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Feb 2003

You may want to ask these questions on the ulead vs9 forum site or the mm2 user site. when ulead decided to drop support on vs6 i tried trials of vs9 and vs10 and was disappointed in both. i used them to feed analog video in and make titles, but they wouldn't cut, the audio was extremely low, an overlay i tried was out of sync...i wound up editing using TMPGenc. Maybe my new Dell 2.3GB needs to be tweaked, but to me, the old vs6.5se seemed to function better than their new stuff. One thing i liked about the old ulead stuff was you could feed dv in as mpeg2 rather than large bulky avi files. a free product you can find off this site is VirtualDub which can be used (with the huffy lossless codec) to feed dv in as avi.

Comment

Working...