Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mladd72
    • Apr 2007

DVD to iPod and/or WMA/AVI

I'm so new to the concept that I'm not even asking search engines the right question. I want to convert my DVD movies into formats I can watch using either Windows Media Player and/or my iPod. I have no idea how to do this and could use any and all advice on the subject. I apologize for my stupidity in advance.

As a point of reference, I can bang two rocks together to make noise and have been successful at using DVD Shrink and Nero to rip copies of my DVDs. I'm also headed back to the sandbox for a while, which is mostly why I'm looking for additional portable entertainment options.

Thanks in advance!
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

Try SUPER.
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• mladd72
      • Apr 2007

Ah... I believe you have handed me the keys to a very powerful piece of equipment! Thanks for the recommendation. I started playing with it this afternoon and was able to produce AVI files. It's a start! Appreciate the suggestion and the link!

Comment

• paglamon
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Aug 2005

Glad to have helped.
        sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• Putrif
          The Putridifier
          • Jun 2006

I seen that this program comes with a help file but has anyone made a guide for it around here?

The guides I see around here are always so easy to read & are usually step by step so I had to ask

I want to play windows media files on my ipod, and some DVD's I've ripped as well.

Comment

Working...