X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdrksmith
    Noob kid on the Block
    • Jun 2007

Error Message

I have been creating my own movies for years, Mostly my own video to DVD creations. I mainly use Nero, Currently I have installed Version 7 Ultra Edition. I use it to recode and actually burn the creation to disk.
    Lately I have been getting an error messages that I have never seen before. Bad Batch Files and session errors. I have the latest updates for Nero installed.

I have not changed media for about a year. I use TDK DVD+R disks.

I have a Monster Computer. It is a Dell Precision 490 with Dual Xeon 5150 Processors Running almost 8 Ghz and 8 Gigs of Ram. Currently I have 3 WD 200 Gig 10,000 RPM Hard Drives installed. I have an ATI Fire GL 7200 Video Card and Dual 22" Wide Screens. 2 Phillips DVD+-RW DVD8801's. I use Windows Vista Ultimate Edition.

Any thing that I can check or try to do different ?
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.
    Rob
    Last edited by rdrksmith; 29 Jun 2007, 03:45 PM. Reason: Rephrase to remove possibly insulting comments
  • rdrksmith
    Noob kid on the Block
    • Jun 2007

I took back the Media to the store and I am going to try some Maxell DVD+R's later this evening. I still am bumfuzzled as to where the variable is.

Still no comment from all you folks... You probably still pondering as am I. Still Confused.

Rob

P.S. I have edited my posts to remove any possibly offensive phrasing. No insults or disrespect intended. *bow* Thanks
    Last edited by rdrksmith; 29 Jun 2007, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Chewy
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2003

let's post a nero log, hopefully vista and nero 7 will allow that?

dellhell squared or cubed is my guess?

2 benq 1650's, strange seeing them in a new computer?
      Last edited by Chewy; 29 Jun 2007, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• rdrksmith
        Noob kid on the Block
        • Jun 2007

When my system was restarted today and I initialized DVD burning software my computer asked my permission to reset the Region Code for my DVD Burner and allow it to be changed to Region 1 (Which I thought it was already set) It says that the number of changes would be decreased by 1 - ???? What the crap is that ? Is this my DVD Burner going out because the Computer has 0 (zero) Errors and is running fine. 5.9 on Vista's little score card. Jeez this is getting old.

Rob

Comment

• Chewy
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2003

Comment

• gonwk
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Dec 2005

Hi folks,

@ Rob ... Hi!

@ Chewy, can Rob (rdrk) make his Burners "Region Free" so he does not have to go thru this number counting business?

G!

Comment

Working...