• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wandarawls
    Wanda
    • Nov 2007

Request for Assistance

Good morning,

I have created a movie using Windows Movie Maker. This is my first time doing anything like this and I am not too competer savvy. I have a few problems that I need assistance with.

First, I attempted to reduce the time of the "Show Timeline" without success. I need the slideshow to go faster, so that it is over when my background music ends, which is about 10 seconds more. How do I adjust the timeline?

Second, I sent a message to someone with the video file as an attachment and they could only see the first frame. What do I need to do to send the file to someone so that they can view the video?

Third, how do I make my video ready to transfer to online blogs and sites that provide public videos and how do I transfer the files? I attempted to transfer the file to ourmedia.com without success.

It would be wonderful if someone with knowledge in this area and with the correct answers to my problems would contact me directly so that I can ask any questions that may come up after I read the responses or while performing the tasks. I have a toll free number, so it will not incur any costs for the person contacting me.

I invite you to call phone number removed with responses and any other suggestions for my project. Thank you!

Sincerely.
    Wanda

P.S. Remember our Veterans
    Last edited by Chewy; 11 Nov 2007, 10:14 AM.
Working...