Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shykathy24
    • Jun 2002

HELP ME PLEASE!!!I'm trying to convert from AVI to MPEG

I downloaded a movie from KazAa (peer-to-peer file sharing program), the movie's file extension is AVI. Okay, the problem is that in order for me to burn the movie I must convert it to MPEG-1 or MPEG-2. I downloaded a software called TMPEG, is suppose to be god for converting avi to mpeg, but eveytime I try to open the avi movie file in the program so that it can covert it to mpeg, i get an error message saying: "can not open file, unsopported", i don't know what that means. Can someone help me? Thank you
  • cheftaz
    • Apr 2002

Use the forum search. There is loads of possibilities to help you out
    Feathery fudge chocolate cake with white chocolate and pistachio buttercream!

Comment

• colburn112
      • May 2002

tmpgenc wont let me convert my .avi file to where i can burn it with nero to a vcd??? ( 1 2 )

look through the newbie forum on page 2 at this post and itll tell u the answers ur lookin for

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

Your movie file probably contains VBR audio, which TMPGEnc is unable to manage. There are many guides from Setarip outlining how you can convert the audio to uncompressed PCM WAV file. Search for them in this forum.

Comment

Working...