Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tabatha55
    • Feb 2004

nero trf error

Hi I have never had a problem with nero. But I tryied to backup one of my dvds and I get a trf error. Has anybody had this problem I tryed nero 6.614
    and nero 7 cant get a good burn without this error
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

That version of Nero will not work well with DVD Shrink if you try to have it automated. You can uncheck the burn with Nero option, and then burn manually or you can take a look at this thread.
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

Working...