Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Manic_Dave
    • Dec 2002

How to fix that green blur etc on Xvid files

OK, If you, like me had problems trying to watch Signs, One Hour Photo, and Bourne identity then you probably got great sound but multicolored smearing screens.
    How to fix.
    First download the Xvid codec, Easy to find, just do a search on yahoo for "xvid codec".
    Ok once you have that uninstall the version of Nimo codecs you have and download the latest version (nimo50build7.exe)(Final) bundle.
    Now install the xvid codec (Xvid_install.exe) and once that is complete reinstall nimo codec bundle but wait....
    when installing the nemo you will be asked to choose from basic, custom, full etc,. Choose Basic, then it will show you a list of all the codecs it wants to install, I think the fifith codec on this list is Da dA dA dAAA. Yes "Xvid" In Basic installation it is not ticked, so simply tick it now with the red tick and continue.
    Should now run all your files and xvid clearly.

Ps your old avi files will run without video probably if you don't install the nimo pack after the xvid.
    I have tried to attach both required files here.but won't let me

This worked for me. Hope it helps
    merry Christmas
  • icegod
    • Nov 2002

Or you could simply instal the ffdshow from codec packs(like Tsunami of Nimo). Or simply try to find it seperatly.
    A lot easyier ain't it

Comment

• Nadav
      • Dec 2002

The best to Do is ...

Not To Use Nimo !
      All U Need Is:
      Divx 3.11, 5/02, xvid and sound codecs like MP3 and AC3.

Comment

Working...